2.19.2013

wonder land,


As I was contemplative on what stylish subject to display this week, I recollected my love for the refreshing C. Wonder collection. Their Kelly green doors were the identical hue of my Express dress (here) that I wore over the weekend to my co-worker’s Panamanian theme birthday party.  As a result, I made it my style assignment to elaborate.  Lets see; what is there not to love about C. Wonder? It’s as if J.crew and Kate Spade wedded and birthed a chic little wonder.  Their choice of springy colors, spontaneous patterns, gold trimmings, and casual cool finishes, all embodied into an extensive array of accessories, home décor, and clothing; make C. Wonder a label worth the wonder. While selecting my picks, I put myself in the trance of an editor preparing to cover a fashion show, so my preferences were a mix of comfort, luxury and whimsy, with a bang of color!

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Cool bag, I found exactly the same on this site Originalluxury I'm so happy!