2.04.2013

dear teen vogue,



Teen Vogue’s first issue debuted in February/March 2003, which was a wonderful year for me because I gave birth to my beautiful, artistic and energetic daughter, Layla, four months later (so we definitely have something marvelous in common). I started collecting their issues in 2005 and have not stopped since. The compact size, playful colors, practical content and innovative fashion are what grasped my attention. From that moment, my love for the magazine had surfaced. If you are a new reader to my blog, let me just say, I truly adore Teen Vogue and I have three post that illustrate this here, here, and here. Today I would like to join the celebration by wishing the Teen Vogue dream team a Happy 10 years and much continued success in publishing.

visit www.teenvogue.com for the March 2013 issue “Celebrating 10 Stylish years!” with cover star ChloĆ« Grace Moretz.

No comments: