2.14.2013

dream space,



My home is totally where my heart is; my love for fashion exudes all over my eggshell coated walls and my collection of wall art is what gives my apartment personality.  Ever since I was blessed with such a lovely space, I’ve had daily dreams of how I would decorate it. From my bookcase that I would use not so much for books, but to organize my endless stack of fashion and beauty magazines (visual post coming soon), to the black and white picture frames that I would fill with fashion editorial clips, and a potential zebra area rug that would be the centerpiece of my rectangular living room.  I believe that when you walk into ones home, you should instantaneously sense their character, the d├ęcor should tell their story, without words, and the only utter you should hear is, Welcome!

No comments: