2.14.2013

dream space,



My home is totally where my heart is; my love for fashion exudes all over my eggshell coated walls and my collection of wall art is what gives my apartment personality.  Ever since I was blessed with such a lovely space, I’ve had daily dreams of how I would decorate it. From my bookcase that I would use not so much for books, but to organize my endless stack of fashion and beauty magazines (visual post coming soon), to the black and white picture frames that I would fill with fashion editorial clips, and a potential zebra area rug that would be the centerpiece of my rectangular living room.  I believe that when you walk into ones home, you should instantaneously sense their character, the décor should tell their story, without words, and the only utter you should hear is, Welcome!

No comments: