4.14.2012

shoe box

Yesterday I snatched up two pair of affordably classic mossimo flats from target. In need of a quick shoe fix (for the office), I made it my task to use my lunch break as a foot- fetish- fishing moment (try saying that rapidly three times).  Each was a reasonable $14.99, which summed up what I actually wanted to spend. The leopard pair was an instant pick-me-up, who could resist a funky flat that pretty much can be paired with any hue. The black patent pair was a basic attraction, the chicest one of the bunch. I plan to couple these comfy cuties, with a clever pencil skirt. The weather has not been quite consistent with spring temps, so when we do have an expectancy of warmth, it calls for sleek yet cool attire. 


3 comments:

Romy said...

There's nothing better than a new pair of shoes, so two pairs at $15 is pretty much magical. They are both adorable I may have to give Target a visit, I'm in need of my own fix. I'm actually hopping to find something I can spend my money on today. Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

I love them both and will be heading there today to get me both.


Xoxo Your Biggest Fan
Your mom Pamela

HighlyFavored114 said...

The leopard ones looked great with a skirt!!