9.02.2011

september issue


 The promises we keep; are the ones we truly mean, with that said the image above is more than self explanatory, its sufficient evidence and supporting detail to the context of here. To refresh a new readers eye, I explicated in a previous post (fall addiction), that I made a self-pact to collect every September issue of my fav fashion magazines. Long behold, I have successfully adhered to doing so; not in attempt to exemplify superficial behavior, but to exude my sincere appreciation for the 3 f's─ fall, fashion and fabulousness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karina,

I have every September magazine issue for my Fall Addiction as follows below:

Vogue, Elle, Bazaar,InStyle,Glamour
Lucky,Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, People.

PS: My addiction has been satisfied!
XoXo Your mother: Pamela Wilson