9.09.2011

3 times a charm #idreamofteen

Teen Vogue cronies, from left to right: Leigh Belz, Victoria Lewis and Eva Chen
Do you believe in magic? Well that's how the day seemed yesterday at the Teen Vogue HauteSpot event, held at the Lincoln Center for fashion week, surreally magical! The weather did an absolute 360 from dreary heavy showers to warm sun kissed skies (God was definitely in my favor). Arriving at the TV event with longtime friend/style blogger Aly from rightupyouralyy.com; we entered the chic mix with super excitement, the room was brightly clad in all things Teen Vogue. Of course I was overly ecstatic, being that this is my 3rd Teen Vogue event, (hence the blog title). We spontaneously dipped and dabbled into all that the HauteSpot offered; glamorous makeovers by Maybelline, a live performance by American Idol phenom─Pia Toscano(actually new to my musical ear), a bloggers corner, where we tweeted our pretty little hearts away, and the finale (my unmentioned mission). A chance to meet the teen queen herself; the editor in chief of Teen Vogue, Amy Astley (yes I was actually anxious, as if it was my first time) along with her charming assistant─Victoria Lewis, dashing Beauty Director ─Eva Chen and sweetheart Senior Features Director─Leigh Belz. And when that time finally approached, let's just say I made it worth every dreamy minute. Check out the cool pix from a day @ the HauteSpot!
Ps. my vintage cognac leather pencil skirt was a shop RUYA fall staple 











Pia Toscano and Amy Astley

Eva Chen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreams Do Come True If You Believe!!!!


XOXO Pam W aka Mommy!

Anonymous said...

I believe in Magic