1. www.lyst.com: is a site that keeps you abreast to all your favorite designers and stores in one place. By following them, you stay alert to new releases, and when those new releases eventually go on sale.
2. www.renttherunway: have an luxurious occasion to attend but would love to be dressed in a designer look on a budget? This site lets you actually rent that one-time runway dress or jewelry for less than the actual value. It’s pretty much borrowing the celebs approach when attending a big time event, wear once, and well you get the idea.
3. www.thehunt.com: this shopping site allows others to hunt down the item you covet. This reminds me of a e-personal shopper, but that’s not all, you can obtain followers and display the items you hunted for others, giving you a top notch hunting status.
4. www.shopstyle.com:my practical little shopping secret, most of the items I post are located on this chic designer search engine. The filter setting is the best because it will search the item of choice by brand, color, price, size and much more.
5. www.thefind.com: great for local finds and affordable finds. This site filters the item(s) that you desire and even asks you would you like a nearby location. The find is great because it is not just designed for fashion finds but all finds.