3.05.2013

face tarte,


Bronzer is my facial kryptonite; it’s one beauty accessory I find indispensable.  I consider it my quick fix without foundation; not only does it give my skin a healthy glow but it leaves a flawless finish (if you apply it moderately).  A while back I finished my preferred MAC loose iridescent bronzer, and I’ve been on the hunt for a replacement ever since. Friday March 1, marked the date I ended my search. Sephora had the perfect bronzer, the brand was Tarte, ‘Park Ave Princess’, which I was familiar with but had never tried their products. It was the first selection that the sales associate presented to me, per my request.  I asked her to apply it so that I could see how it would truly look on my skin. The finish was so light with luminosity, leaving a natural gold finish to my face.  Visit your local Sephora for the face Tarte experience. 

No comments: