3.21.2013

grey romance,


This week my aunt and I were conversing bedroom décor ideas, she is presently doing some home improvement and I could not help but start musing some looks to fit her liking.  Once she expressed the color scheme of her choice, my creative wheels started to turn and my Google browser begin on the search for romantic cozy tones, in grey shades, stainless steel highlights with dark chocolate finishes.  This particular room stood out in so many ways, from the creative direction of eliminating a closet and having the clothing stylishly displayed on racks, centering the bed for a modern yet open setting, the shabby rugs giving a feminine touch and the plant adding a bloom of energy; warmed with serene white linen accents. It's romantically designed for a lovely lady.  

courtesy of IKEA 2013 Catalogue 

No comments: