3.26.2013

fresh face,




Today one of my good friends gifted me 1/3 of a beauty treatment. I’ve been looking for a suffice facial moisturizer for my overly dry skin and this new addition came right on time. It's Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion formulated for ‘very dry to dry combination’, which is step 3 in Clinique’s 3-Step Skin Care System; a facial treatment I’ve been longing to try. Presently I am using Palmer's Skin Success Even tone Complexion Soap with Vitamin E, which is doing wonders on my skin and tone; my grandmother introduced this beauty bar to me as a teenager and its effective results have not gone out of style. Therefore, I plan to combine the two, in my own 2 step regimen until I finally take the 3rd step to Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System

No comments: