9.24.2010

runway news: a.m. hair talk

photo courtesy of nymag.com Diesel spring 2011 and beenalabella.com Summer 2010
It is often said that the early bird catches the worm; well in some cases. This early bird actually caught the coif?  Let me further elaborate; this morning while checking my emails and browsing the web (around 7:30 am) to be exact. I came across an engaging photo which prompted me to read the article linked to it. www.nymag.comThe Cut; featured an article  - Fifteen Genius Hair Ideas From New York Fashion Week , however it wasn’t the article that gripped my attention but merely the photo that  illustrated a  resembling hairstyle , one I’ve experimented; when  opting not to chemically relax my hair.  It enthused me to link the photos together in effort to display the similarities and also my adoration for such a simply chic look.  The new found photo is a candid from ─Diesel Spring 2011 ‘topknot at Diesel Black Gold. Though the Diesel display has a bit more of a bulbous boost, the proof is in the coif, both resemblance are rather complimenting. Click here to view the slideshow of the Fifteen Genius Hair Ideas From New York Fashion Week

3 comments:

svrbrownsuga said...

Sweeet I like the hairstyle!

Shen Dove Style said...

I love this hair style!

Caprece said...

Love this hairstyle on you! Very flattering :)