9.04.2010

beauty index: curly coif


Versatility and convenience are principal facets when choosing a hairstyle. Natural Stylist Karen Wilson accedes to this factor with one additional basis ─manageability. Karen specializes in Natural Hairstyles, her video tutorials are constructed in the form of a coif DIY( do-it-yourself), she implies ;"If women knew the basic styling techniques and have the appropriate and quality products, natural styling can be done at home!". I viewed the video and was simply amazed at the effective transformation due to the products usage. In the tutorial Karen is applying Mira Curl Curling Jelly application which is formulated to boost and lengthen your natural curls. Visit www.happyhairboutique.com to purchase Mira Curl Curling Jelly

1 comment:

svrbrownsuga said...

Ooo Sweet! I rock my natural coils and I so siked that you posted this vid!! I will check out the curl jelly :D thanks!