6.01.2012

colour invite

[teen vogue's editor -in- chief, amy astley, sofa in her nyc office]

[kate spade instagram photo]

[ kate spade instagram photo]

I am currently seeking some dramatic highlights for my apartment. So far, I have succeeded with a classic outline─ a comfy vintage couch, antique dining room set, white TV stands (living room and bedroom), 60’s style, pale yellow iridescent lamps, with cream colored shades and a stainless steel bedroom set and desk. I found some inspirational photos that I am using as a blueprint for my next purchase(s). Of course, they will contain a winning element of mine ─Colour! What décor looks are you considering?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sofa/pillows which I can see Mom finding the same material and making over a sofa and pillows in one day at a "Cheap Is Chic" price.

PS.I know your home will POP from those creative juices that are flowing in your head.

XoXo Your Mother aka Pamela Wilson