6.02.2012

jelly feet


This past mother’s day, my little sister, kiyana, got me these adorable neon pink jelly sandals from aeropastle. When I first saw them, I was like “these look very similar to a designer pair I had seen”, but I could not reference who the designer was and where I had seen the playful footwear. My first thought was, marc jacobs [my love], because of the colorful letter logo in the insole of the sandal. However, I was wrong; I was recently looking through the June/July 2011 teen vogue issue and flipped to a page that displayed exactly my indication. The mystery label was Italian fashion house─ fendi, I remember when I first laid eyes on them; I was utterly in love, the neon tangerine shade was so fun and electrifying. Thanks sis for my summer essential J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister to Sister Love!




XOXO Pamela