4.12.2013

happy 4th beenalabella,




4 Years ago, today, I entered the blogging world with a passion. My objective was to create a site that allowed me to display my writing style and creative outlook to the world, through fresh and fun subjects. My post for the past 4 years have consist of that and more. From fresh features to trendy tips, indispensable beauty solutions, afford-ably stylish get ups, and fun fashion ideas. Strap on your sassiest pair of heels and let’s take a walk down fashion and beauty lane, as I recap the best of beenalabella.com.


1. style justice 2012,was a descriptively challenging post, I opted to recreate the shoot by crediting each of Victoria Justice  looks with style points. My commentator flow is what made the post most interesting and visual; each look was individually and colorfully depicted.

2. beauty secrets 2011, I love to share my findings with others, this post allowed me to 
interview four wonderful ladies to find out what keeps them looking gorgeous. It was one of my most informative features because they held no regimens back, but what was most interesting was their diverse fields of career interest. Let alone they all shared one feature in common, each have an effective beauty secret.

3. chictopia 10  media tech summit 2010, this was my second blogger event and the one that  landed me my first online magazine feature, I was super elated and felt honored to be recognized as a fashion blogger. The scene was filled with  reputable bloggers and fashion extraordinaire’s, all packed in one place for the same purpose, to learn and teach about branding in the fashion world; what a year can bring!

4. i dream of teen 2009, This post is the most dear to me, it was the first time I met the editor in chief, Amy Astley, of my dream magazine, Teen Vogue,  along with the magazine’s top editors as well.  What stood out the most was my pink Target blazer being mistaken for Alexander Wang, such a chic moment. 



No comments: