9.03.2012

print me







plain denim is just plan ole boring these days, and with the  heap of printed denim making a trendy dent in departments stores, it’s time to start joining the fun. I love the extreme layering that teen vogue styled their models in for their back-to-school fashion show, it was simply a London calling. The idea of topping the black fur jacket over the heart-print button down gave me a splendid idea for my american eagle faux fur vest that I stored away. However, it was the majestic jeans, which charmed me the most; I already started searching the web for my picks.  Which print jean would you copy this fall?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would copy all three with a grandpa cardigan sweater or a blazer or crop jacket. Wearing a sheer blouse wIth a bow tie or white fitted dress shirt. My feet will adore flats or nice high heel stilettos. All with a POP of color and a clutch/ shoulder bag.

Pamela Wilson aka Mommy